BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Apple week

torn or cut paper with hand print.I'm using this Dr. Seuss Week for 10 apples on top

I tried to unload my phone pictures, but I made a mistake and now they won't unload.  This has been apple week at our house.  Yesterday we made these apples and we are going to do another apple project tomorrow.  I guess I should have done this a week earlier since we are not in October.  It's been keeping me on my toes having a "theme" week this year.  I can't just wing it any more.  Jack's mom took him out of preschool to be with me (and also because their schedule was changed due to her new job) so I want to keep her happy.
Everything else at the McLean household has been pretty quiet.  I think we may be back to "normal" if that is possible!!

0 comments: