BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Year

we are slowly getting back into our routine.  Yesterday we got a little off track when we had a two hour delay at school.  Normally I would love it, but it's hard when you are trying to get back into a routine.  We have Martin Luther day off and another day off in February, but oh, spring break does not come until mid-April this year:).....we can do it.
     my first week of my goals worked out good.  I did get two runs in early in the week so I'm happy that so far I have stuck with my January goals.  With going back to work, shuffling kids around everywhere, I have found it hard to get to the gym this week.  I do plan on boot camp tomorrow morning and hopefully a run in tomorrow and one before my week is over to keep up with my goal.
      I've enjoyed having little Jack and Kara again (and the money is good too).  This week our theme is snowman.  We made one out of cotton balls Monday and today we used our hands.  Friday we will make snowman from our feet.  I'm really going to miss the two of these sweet kids next year!!


1 comments:

Monica said...

What happens next year that you won't have the kids?
And I understand about being off schedule...we're still trying to find one that fits our new life!