BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 4, 2014

What's been going on.....

I realized it's been over a week since my last post.  I try to post on Wednesdays, but I didn't get to it this week.  Last weekend I enjoyed time away at the beach with some great ladies.  I roomed with one of my dear friends and we stayed up until 2 am talking!!  love her!!  What great memories and what much needed time.  I came back very tired, and excited to see my family, but with a renewed spirit.  I'd love to go away again, but by my last post you know how hard it is for me to get away!!

I'm back in the routine of watching kids.  I have next week left and then we are headed for a week of spring break.  I can see the end in sight!!

And that brings us to next year.  Anxious to see what God has in store for me.  Right now I have no kids to watch.  I have a friend that works at a preschool and she needs an assistant, so there is a possibility of that.  I will be doing early morning care once again, but that doesn't pay a lot of money.  If I got the preschool job it would be T/W/Th.  If I don't get anything, I will probably just stay home and homeschool Josh, mainly because of no extra money and the fact that I can't sit at home and twiddle my thumbs.  My house can only be so clean, so I do not want to sit around eating bon bons and watching soap operas.:)!!   I choose Josh because I think he could use the extra help, and the kid can make friends with a light pole!!  He is gifted in that area, and I know he would do fine.  He has so many friends in youth group.  Jenna could stay home because she is always on Pastor's list, but she has no one at church her age.  She has one friend at church, and I dread the day when she moves up and Jenna stays behind (because she is a year older).  Jacob is a B student and could stay home, but in general, I think he needs to go.   I know I could easily find a part time job, however it is still necessary for me to take the kids to school and pick them up so the hours would have to fall in between that.  My kids can stay home alone now, but I also don't want a job where I would have to work every day of the summer because once again, I want time with them.  They are growing so fast that I can't get this time back!!  My Josh is a teen already and Jenna hits double didgets next week!!  I'm at peace with whatever happens and I can actually say I don't care what happens and I am not in the least bit stressed about it.

1 comments:

Monica said...

Such a milestone...you're not stressed! :) Glad to hear about the job possibility. Is Elizabeth going to stay home or will she be teaching in the fall?