BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Break 2014

We've so enjoyed week two and three of our vacation.  A girl could get used to this!!  I usually wake up in the morning and either take a class (or two) at the gym, run, or go biking with the kids.  We've spent almost every day at the pool.  We love to go.  The kids have fun swimming and I enjoy relaxing or talking to other people I know.  We've done some outlet shopping and yesterday went to the "endless yard sales".  Today Jenna and I went to yard sales around here and had a lot of fun.  Jacob and Jenna also had their annual checkup and Jacob got his 6th grade shots that were needed.  I also went to the doctor and we have two appointments this week, so our week will be busy and less time at the pool.  Jenna will be at a party and the boys are having friends over, so I look forward to a new, adventurous week.  I wish we could keep summer all the time!!!  Thankful for the break and for time with the kids:)

0 comments: