BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 2, 2015

New Years Goals

It's hard to believe that it is 2015.  It's hard to believe that this is the last day of our vacation. It's also the time of year to set our yearly goals. Jack and I have set a lot of "mini goals".  Our pastor gave us a list of questions to go through that went through different categories....finances, marriage, health books to read etc.  Jack and I both did that and have discussed them.  I do have two books and one devotion book I am reading.  Most of the categories we already do so there weren't a lot of changes for us to make.  One of my biggest goals for this year is to work on my bucket list.  Since we went to the Grand Canyon already, the only other thing on my bucket list is the half marathon. I have my eye set on one and even though I do the run/walk plan, I am really set on getting this accomplished.

0 comments: