BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 29, 2015

14 years ago

I can't believe that Joshua is 14 today!  He has grown so fast.  It makes me feel so old.  He has come so far and I can't wait to see where God takes him:).  We are finishing up our basketball season.  He has enjoyed being captain and has taken the role well.  We have two more games left.  This year, he rec'd a phone for Christmas, so he did not get a bday gift.  We allowed him to have some a few friends over for pizza and cake.  Then on Monday, Jack calls me and tells me that someone from work gave him 5 tickets to the NC state game vs Clemson (his favorite team).  We had so much fun going (and even got a parking pass).  We were so blessed to receive this blessing and the timing of it (the day before his bday) was perfect!!  Happy Birthday, Josh!!










2 comments:

sara said...

Happy B-day, Josh!!! Nice that you got those tickets!

Monica said...

What perfect timing! I can't get over how much Josh's face has matured this year. He's losing that baby face look! But he still has that endearing smile!