BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Bible girls

Last week I was allowed to go on a field trip with the 6th grade class. We took them to With Love From Jesus for a service project.  It was fun to see them all serve.  Two of my girls were out with the flu so they are not pictured.  I also got this sweet email from a parent tonight.  I really needed this.

" I want to share that I am privileged to hear unfiltered, real thoughts from multiple girls in Amy's class about their teachers and you are a clear favorite. I hear how they adore you and love having you for their bible teacher. I also hear that they will not feel comfortable next year being open with certain teachers. They really want you again. To me, this means they feel your love, and I am super grateful. As I'm sure you know since you have a daughter a little older than Amy, this age for them is really difficult, and having someone at school they are comfortable being real with is so critical to their walk and their growth. I hope it is encouraging to you to know God is definitely working through you here."




0 comments: