BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 19, 2020

Coronovirus

The coronavirus has hit the US.  I didn't know what an impact it would make until late last week.  I wish I would have known because I didn't even get to tell my students goodbye and I don't know if I will see them again.

Thursday:  Josh finds out that he has one week to get out of BJU and not come back.  He will finish classes on line starting the 30th.  He intended to stay the entire time, but things keep moving quickly that he had to come home late Monday night.  It's not how I pictured his freshman year of college going.


We were supposed to take a family trip next week to NYC, but that has been cancelled.

I was supposed to go on a mission trip to Guatemala on spring break, that is cancelled.

ACT Tests are not cancelled.

Stores are closed down, movie theaters are closed down so unless we are going to the grocery store, this is the new norm.

Jack has taken over the kitchen for his office.  Jacob and Jenna are on school on line from SCS and Josh will soon start.  Help me!!  That leaves me and since I just do Bible, I am not require to do anything.  It amazes me in how one weekend our lives are completely turned upside down. And now I hear this could go on until July??????

1 comments:

Monica said...

Come see me if you need any books or want to learn to quilt!