BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 6, 2009

Birthday Blessings






















So turning the big 4-0 was not too bad. I had a great b-day and it seems to keep going and going. Friday I was able to spend time with Jack and then when the kids got off school, we met my parents and went to Outback for a fabulous dinner!! We then looked around the mall. Saturday we went to yard sales and I got some work done around the house before I met Monica, Sara, Betty, Rhonda and Lydia for dinner at Logans. That was a lot of fun....ok crazy might be a better word, but I am thankful for such special friends. Sunday after church my parents took the kids to a play so Jack and I had some extra time. I had a extra coupon for a free b-day dinner, so we went to Red Robin for lunch and had a "date" Sunday. Like I said, the b-day won't end! Tonight Traci, Kim and Heather are taking me out AGAIN!!! Can we say major weight gain? I am blessed with a wonderful husband, kids and friends!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Lydia said...

Man, look at that hot blond chick with the double chin:)