BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

"My" Cousin Angie.....













Saturday night we drove somewhere....(it seemed like the middle of no where, but it was somewhere near Greenville, NC) to help celebrate Stacey (Jack's cousin) and Shannon's recent marriage. They had a nice pig picking. Jack and I had "quality" time together because the kids fell asleep on the way there and back. Anyway, we were excited to see Stacey's sister, Angie. I call Angie "my" cousin even though it's only by marriage. I don't have any cousins that live close by and I don't have many girl cousins that are anywhere close in age (Angie still is MUCH younger) but I have claimed her as "my" cousin! Her family has always been very accepting of me and have treated me as part of their family. I don't feel like the cousin by marriage around her or her brother, and my kids LOVE Angie and her adorable children. We love you Angie and can't wait to see you again!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We are ready to see all of you again. Love ya!

Unknown said...

yes, there's something extra special about the relatives who just see you as family and not "in-law"