BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Teacher Apprciation and Goals.......



Yesterday was teacher appreciation day for the teachers. We were treated to lunch at Lone Star (yum). We shared cheese fries, spinach dip (which was sooo good) and a bloomin onion, plus we each got our own lunch. This cake was made for us. Some others made a picture of us, and gave us flowers, and made us these beautiful earrings.


The kids also made us this cute plate (hmmm another children's church idea) and the famous "why we love Miss Jennifer..."




The paper was done by my friend Amy (thanks Amy) and she made those cute popsicle/thank you cards at the top too!!!

Ok, so now down to business. How are your goals going? I am still at a 6 lb weigh loss, which is good since I ATE so much in the month of April. Seems like I had a ton of celebrations!!! I also kinda lost my accountablity partner, so I haven't exercised as much, although I'm still walking 2-3 times a week. We did get the deck stained, so that is project number 2 done. I have a little bit of touchup on that, and then I think I'll start paiting the front porch. We did invite a family over for April, but they had to cancel at the last minute because of a sick child (hm, I did that to someone last month too) but we tried, and will continue to try. How about you?

5 comments:

sara said...

I am not doing so great with my goals!! I need to go back and see what they were :)

Good for you for doing so well on yours!!!!

Jack said...

Wow sweetheart, I'm really proud of you. You're really a great teacher.

Lydia said...

Good job, Jen!!!! I'm like Sara- forgot what my goals were:) I know hospitality was one of them and I'm doing good on that.

Unknown said...

WWeeelll, I remember what my goals were/are, but they're still not done. I am making progress, though!

Amy said...

Goals? THanks for posting the gifts; fun to see. I'll be in touch about the card making class. I have another friend interested.