BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Magic













I hope your family had a wonderful Christmas. Our family did. It was nice to be with the family and have some down time and it was nice this year as we taught our children how to help others in need. I hope to carry this tradition on for many more years. My kids were so excited that they were up at 4:30 am! Yes, you read that right. I told the boys to stay in bed until daylight, but at 4:30 we heard footsteps and excitement to see what Santa had brought. We do Santa, although Joshua knows it's all make believe. I grew up with Santa, and I think that as long as they know the true meaning, there isn't anything wrong with playing with the rest. I don't know where they got their energy, but I went back to bed at 6:15 and slept until 8 or I would have never made it through the day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

looks like the Clemson shirt was a big hit! I thought about him when I walked through Penney's at home and saw the mounds of AL stuff! And after a week of being around die-hard AL fans, Bobby is pulling for TX at the bowl game!

Lydia said...

Fun for all!!! We were up around 5:45- I'm the one who wakes everyone else up:) Our girls got dolls also- we'll have to have a tea party with the new American girl/vision forum/ faith dolls. I think the Creeches got Faith dolls. They are all just alike and EXPENSIVE!!!