BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

My Last Day......




I'm a little sad today. This is my last day with the three year olds. I'll miss these guys. I know I will enjoy some free time (running errands, getting caught up) but I'll still miss them. Each one of them is very special to me. The little girl in the back left side is Annabelle. She has autism. Her mother loves us. She goes to another "special school" on M/W/F and doesn't like it as well. In fact, she cries and has picked up bad language. I could tell Annabelle was having a hard time lately leaving her mom and dad and we found out that is why. Her mom told us Tuesday that she was dropping her other class and just coming to us, and that makes me sad because I know I won't be there any more. The little girl in the middle is also leaving today and Bryson was not here because he was sick.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

This has been a crazy year, hasn't it? I'm thankful you learned about Annabelle's preference in schools before you left. Just think, you might have never known what an impact you made in her life otherwise! I know your heart is hurting right now and your brain is probably still reeling trying to sort through it all, but I'm looking forward to seeing what God has in store for you!