BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 21, 2009

fun with friends













Last night Wes, Wil, and Skye came over for a few hours to play. You think it would be crazy with 6 kids in the house, and it actually wasn't. Jenna and Skye played in Jenna's room most of the night. Joshua and Wes were glued together, and Wil played with the DS game most of the night. Jacob played with the girls, played with Joshua, and helped Wil, so I guess he was the "floater". I actually got some work done and baked some more goodies because I didn't have someone constantly behind me! It made me realize although I can't give all my friends gifts for Christmas, I could give them the gift of time....and I think we could all use that!!

1 comments:

sara said...

They had so much fun!!!!!! Thank you for the gift of TIME! We will return the favor :)

I can see we need to work on Wil's social skills :) Good thing Jacob is easy going!