BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Biggest Loser

It's no secret that one of my favorite shows is The Biggest Loser. If I am home on a Tuesday night, I will be watching it. Although I do not like some of the contestants, I love to watch their stories and their transformations. I must admit, I feel like one of the contestants on TBL. Although I don't eat tiny meals like they do, I know how they feel to step on the scale and only lose 1 pound.
Have you ever seen the show in the first week? The contestants usually lose double digits on the scale, but yet they are so large, you can't even tell they lost weight. It is usually week 4-5 before you can start to see the transformation begin. This week I feel like the biggest loser. I am one half pound away from losing 10 pounds. I am so excited to see a new middle number on the scale and I am so happy that in two months I have done this (especially since I'm not really dieting) but yet, I am a little sad that I'm still so heavy that you can't tell that I have lost 10 pounds. There is still not a change in the way my clothes feel, but maybe when I hit 20 pounds that will happen. There is only one area of my body where I can see the difference. I guess I just have to wait for the rest of my body to catch up. So I am proud and excited, but still wanting a "transformation" of my own:) If you hear a big scream this week it's because I finally lost that half pound (which is stubborn) and have hit the 10 pound mark!!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Go, Jen, go! And I meant to tell you last week I could tell you'd lost weight...it's showing in your face. :) I'm still playing tug-of-war with the same five pounds.

Lydia said...

Yay you!!!! 10 pounds is a very big deal!!! I'm proud of you for sticking with it even when you were discouraged!!