BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 13, 2012

New Adventures

Today I started down a new path. I am watching Hannah. Hannah is a sweet little 2 year old from our church. It was so hard to give up subbing, but after my discussion last night with Jack, I know this was the right thing. Next year there will be someone doing their student teaching at Southside, so they will have a "built in sub" while she is there. Also, the chairman of the school board's wife just filled out a form to sub. Her daughter will be in kindergarten next year so she will be able to sub now. I really feel like that was two strikes against me of not getting enough sub jobs. God is really opening up paths for me too. Doors seem to be really opening up that I'm not even sure what the future will hold for next year. Right now I will just walk through this door and enjoy Hannah for the rest of the school year!!

0 comments: