BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Fabulous February







Ok, so I couldn't think of another "F" word to go with February, so that will have to do. It's been a good month. We've been passing around colds back and forth to each other, the science fair has come and gone, and we've had a lot of other adventures. I started keeping Hannah on February 10th. It's been working good so far. I love having a little girl around, however I think it cured my baby longings. I forgot how much working getting a young one in and out of the car was and how I have to keep a hold of her wherever I go. I've grown very attached to her in the short time. The kids ADORE her. They fight over her....who will sit by her in the van, who sits by her at the table etc. I think they would love another little one, but thankfully that isn't happening.


I still haven't done my "happy dance". Yes, that last 1/2 pound just won't come off. I'm still working out and have started the couch to 5k thing. I have done my first week and hope I can continue on the program. Wouldn't it be fun if I could actually run a race with Jack after being together for 16 years?


We still have decisions to make, but are taking one day at a time and seeing how God leads and how doors open and shut for us.

Overall, it's been a good February and I'm looking forward to a Marvelous March!!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I love your alliteration! I, too am looking forward to a marvelous March!