BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 12, 2012

Casting Crowns































I bought tickets back in November for this concert, and finally Friday we got to go. I love this group. I love how every song is a sermon. I love how they are all youth workers/leaders in their churches, I love how the walk the talk. I love how he stops and tells about why he wrote the song and then the song becomes more precious. I loved how he told how God sees our beginning and our end and everything in between, even though we can't seem to fit the puzzle pieces together. I love how he wrote The Voice of Truth even though he had dyslexia and ADD and listened to the Voice of Truth instead of all the other voices. I just loved this concert. I loved the girl that opened....such a sweet, soft, gentle voice. I loved Matthew West. I knew a lot of his songs (even though I didn't realize it was him singing it). I might buy a CD of him. I loved to watch Jenna singing:) It was just a great night.

1 comments:

Monica said...

It was an awesome night! It was so edifying, challenging, and uplifting. And you got some great shots, too!