BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 26, 2012

news

I got a little slack last week in posting. I didn't even get my menu posted......I'll get that posted again on Wednesday. I'm so excited to report that I am down 14 pounds:) It is such a long process. I wish my lower body would start losing instead of just my top portion. I'm still continuing the couch to 5k routine too.....I actually switched to a phone app so that I don't have to watch the time, the guy just tells me to start running or walking (thanks Sara). It's called "ease into 5k" but it is so close to the other. Yesterday afternoon in between church services Jack and I went out. He easily ran his 5 miles (not 5k, but 5 miles!!!).....I struggled, but I stayed with my routine for the day. I kept walking after my routine was finished and then Jack came around for the last lap (we were at Clayton Park) and I went around with him. I was so excited to actually jog with my husband. Haven't done that ever in our relationship! Of course, he had to slow down drastically for me, but I did it. I'm not sure if I will ever get to the 5k, but I'm trying. Slow steps I guess. I hope this 5k dream is not just a big joke for me.

2 comments:

Monica said...

Go Jen, go! You've made tremendous progress in your start!

Lydia said...

it's NOT a big joke- you will do it!!! I am so proud of you and you look fantastic! You are already wearing smaller sizes, soon you will be cleaning out your closet to make room for new stuff:)