BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 30, 2012

cool decorating

sconces with moss balls
bowls over the headboard




Lilly pad plates (I might have to get a couple of these)





chandelier made of spoons







one made of spoons and forks





several candle sconces put together




I haven't been out with friends in a LONG time, so I was long over due. I went out this week with my friend, Heather. Heather and I used to go to church together and we were pregnant at the same time. Her oldest daughter is two weeks behind Joshua. We went to this restaurant called Relish, and it was soooooo good! I look forward to going back. After we were done we went to Crabtree mall and went to a few stores. We went into a new store called Arhause (our house). I absolutely fell in love with the furniture and decorations, however, I would never be able to afford any of this. I would love to make my own combinations with cheaper things.

0 comments: