BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Florida vacation, day one

Since I have been watching the two girls this year and since I won't have them next year, nor do I know what I will be doing, we decided now was the time to go on our "dream vacation".  We put all my money a side and went to Disney.  While we are here, we are paying cash for everything so we don't come back to debt.  We are taking our own snacks adn water with us into the parks and it is working great.
So Tuesday night we left at 7 pm for our long drive. I drove us all the way into Georgia and then Jack took over.  He drove and then I took over since he had a long day at work.  About 3;30 in the morning we found a rest area and I pulled over and we all slept for an hour in the car.  We arrived about 5:30.  We had all our plans in place to go to a water park the first day, but guess what.....it was freezing in Florida!! It's beeen the coldest temps they had all year.....even January was warmer.  We went with plan B......go to Animal Kingdom.  Jack and I never had been (we came to Disney for our honeymoon and they were buidling it then).  Fun day.







1 comments:

Lydia said...

Oh yay!! I'm so glad you are getting to do that with your kids. Hope it warms up for you:)