BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 1, 2013

Epcot

Thursday we got up and went to Epcot.  It started out cold again, but there were times during the day we could take off our jackets.  I love visiting the countries, but the walk is brutal.  Jenna and I scheduled a special breakfast with the princesses.  I have to say I think this was one of the best things we did.  She got a free picture with a princess when we walked in, and then four of the princesses came up to our table and talk with her and sign her autograph book and get pictures.  I loved this special touch.  One of the things Jenna enjoyed was getting autographs of the characters.  She got them to sign a page and on the other page we are going to add a picture of that character.  One of the things I love at Disney is the details they put into everything, especially the flowers and bushes.  I love how they make the bushes into characters!! We enjoyed fireworks and a laser show at 9 pm.

















1 comments:

Lydia said...

I love that Eeyore and Piglet bush! Epcot is my favorite!!!! Glad y'all are having a good time!