BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

What's in store?.........


Do you ever wish that every once and awhile there was a curtain and you could open it up just a little bit and see what God has for you in the future?  I certainly don't want to know certain things, like when and how I die or other bad things, but there are times I wish I could just take a peek.  God blessed me last February with a job of watching Hannah.  God blessed me again (in so many ways) by leading Kara into my path.  Now next year I won't have Hannah and I will only have Kara on a short term basis.  I would love to know what God had in store for me.  I know I can't stay at home and do nothing while the kids are gone.  So will I go back to subbing?  find a job at a preschool?  find a totally different job? home school Josh?  I am anxious and nervous about where God will lead me. (or maybe I will just learn contentment in staying home)

0 comments: