BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 6, 2013

Marriage

Yesterday I attended a bridal shower for a girl in our church who will soon be getting married.  They had a game where the wives brought in a picture from their wedding.  I didn't do it because I didn't have the right size photo, nor was it in a frame, but I thought I would share it on my blog.  It's hard to believe August will be 16 years!!!  I've loved this marriage class on Sunday nights.  Although Jack and I have never had any "serious" issues in our marriage, the class has been teaching me so much and I think that in the last few weeks it has strengthened our bond even more.  I'm truly blessed!!


3 comments:

Lydia said...

Awww.....love those pictures!!!

sara said...

So cute!

Monica said...

you know, I've seen these pictures before, but this time see a young Jack is like looking at Josh with black hair!