BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mothers Day

Saturday was a fun but busy day for us.  We started by going to yard sales.  I did good (that is my next post).  We've been going out almost every Saturday now.  Some weeks we get nothing, some weeks like this past week, we did great.  Next I ran to get my haircut.  It was getting too thick on top.  I picked up Josh and Jenna and we went to put flowers on my mom's grave and then had lunch with my dad.  I ran home and did some housework and then Josh and I ran in a 5k race!!  Whew!!  It was a night time race....which was totally different, starting at 8:30 and we didn't get home until 10.  That was just my Saturday.  We had another full day on Sunday, but I have to admit this was just a wonderful mother's day weekend.



2 comments:

Lydia said...

You're awesome:) I love that you and Josh run together, you will treasure those memories after he leaves for college:)

sara said...

What a great day! Good for you, running together!