BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 10, 2013

Week 2- The Wilds

Week two of our summer vacation includes the kids going off to camp.  This is the first year that all three of them could go.  I have mixed emotions.  I'm sad to see them all growing up and reaching different stages of their lives, but I'm also happy for some down time.  I've enjoyed the quiet so far.  Today I ran 2.5 miles, ran home, took a boot camp, met a possibility for a job next year, did my dad's laundry and cleaned the kids room.  Whew....was that a job.  All the drawers were cleaned out and organized, old clothes going to goodwill, some getting sold......cleaned behind their beds, changed sheets etc.  Tomorrow I will tackle the kitchen, living room and bedroom.  I'm also a little worried.  I'm thankful for Olivia who said she would room with Jenna and take her under her wing.  I'm worried about who Jacob and Joshua will room with.  I'm hoping that they won't be together.  I think they need to be separated.  There really isn't anyone for Jacob and I'm not sure if they will put the three 6th grade boys together or not.  Hopefully it will all work out and hopefully I will find out soon how it all played out.





1 comments:

Lydia said...

They will all be fine and are probably having the time of their lives! Enjoy the empty house and extra time!