BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 28, 2013

Week 4 Summer Vacation...craft week etc

Wow...week 4???  This week we spent time at the pool in between thunderstorms.  Other things we did this week were: we finally made a tough decision, I got to go out and have dinner with a friend, and Jenna went to VBS at Mt. Moriah Baptist with a friend.  Jenna and I also got to go to the church last night for craft night.  Jenna had some help, but did great:).  She did a lot of it by herself and we are looking forward to making this again!!  She isn't sure if she will give it to her teacher or her aunt for a Christmas present.


3 comments:

Monica said...

That is so cool! I'm so glad y'all got to go. We took Mrs. Bryan out of town to see a friend and didn't get back until late. Both boards look great!

Lydia said...

Love the boards!! I hope there was a nice turnout for Beth and Alice...I may make one when my budget allows. I love the concept!

sara said...

Those are cute!