BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 21, 2013

Week 3 Summer Vacation

Week three of summer vacation is quickly coming to an end.  We spent the majority of this week at swim lessons.  I've enjoyed watching the kids dive/slide into the deep end and not have to wear life jackets any more.  I haven't gotten much done at the house this week, but hopefully since they only have one more lesson, we can get more into a routine.  I also took them grocery shopping with me this week.  They all helped me find items and write down prices.  They liked seeing how I saved $50 this week in coupons alone (not counting the store discounts).  We also went to the $1 movies with some friends that we have not seen in a long time, so it was good to go see them and laugh at the 3 stooges1

0 comments: