BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 23, 2013

anniversary and crafts

Today Jack and I celebrate 16 years of marriage.  We've had some amazing times and some difficult ones, but I still love him more today than I did the day before.  I am so blessed!!

My first week of work has gone pretty good.  I'm still tired, but I am slowly getting into the routine.  This week Jack and Kara did a craft.  I found some canvasses on sale and I taped their names on them.  I let them paint all over them and then when it dried I removed the tape and their names were in white.  I think I will do this in January and make snowflakes for them!!


2 comments:

Monica said...

I keep forgetting you are keeping a little boy named Jack! For a moment I thought it was YOUR Jack who was painting with Kara! LOL! I was starting to think there was a whole dimension to him I'd never seen before. :)

sara said...

CUTE!!!