BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Our Final Week

This is the last week of summer vacation.  I am so sad.  This summer really went by quickly, more than I normally felt before.  This week we have been keeping Kara and the kids love that.  Jenna had another sewing lesson, and we visited the pool on Monday afternoon.  Tomorrow we get to meet the teachers and Friday I am keeping 3 new kids for the day.  One of those kids I will start keeping every day, but on Friday I have his brother and sister too.  The girl will be in Jenna's class.  I'm a little nervous about Friday....having 4 extra kids, 3 of which I don't know that well.

Next week will be an adjustment for me and I'm a little anxious.  I will do early morning care (for those who parents need to get to work and need a place for their kids) from 7:30 to 8 every day.  Not a big job, but every little bit helps.  Getting there by 7:30 might be tough for awhile. At 8 am I will pick up Kara and a new little boy, Jack and then drop Josh off at middle school.  I will have Kara on M/W/F all day long.  At 12, I will pick up another little boy (teacher's kid) from K4 and then drop Jack off. (so I'll never have the two boys together).  At 2:45 I can drop off Isaac and pick up Jake and Jenna and then swing by to get Josh from middle school.  Whew!  Hope I'm not taking on too much, but the extra money will come in handy, especially since the medical bills are starting to come in.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I hear ya on the medical bills:) Hope everything is under control and you are feeling confidant about the school year and everyone's health, etc.

Monica said...

Yes. You are definitely the Chief Administrative Assistant to the CEO of the McLean Enterprise. I'll be praying for you as you splash into your new and very busy schedule!