BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 28, 2014

September is around the corner

I can't believe that September starts Monday.  Where has the time gone?  The kids seem to slowly be getting used to the new routine.  We've almost finished our 2nd week of school.  I'm looking forward to a long weekend getting together with friends on two separate days.
     I'm hoping to get into some type of groove next week.  I've been working T/W/Th full days, but next week I get cut back to part time.  In a way I am glad, but yet I feel that I am missing purpose.  I'm glad that I have more "me" time, but then I struggle with having free time.....does that make sense? I have several things planned.....I take class on Monday mornings and Tuesday mornings and I try to run Friday mornings (plus another run sometime in the week).  W/TH I usually do boot camp before school so that frees up my time.  Wednesdays is usually grocery mornings....but that still leaves a great amount of space, even with the classes.  I'm thinking about volunteering at school one day a week and maybe trying to get the chance to do lunch dates with some friends, but many of them work or homeschool themselves.
      I also struggle because it is really hard for me to form a bond with the new child.  He is really sweet and absolutely not a problem at all, but it is different that having Jack and Kara.  Jack and Kara were like my own children.  The parents are so sweet and kind (much different than the other boy I kept in the afternoons last year) but I can't tell if they are disappointed with the new sitter or if they don't like our house (it's not near as big as theirs or Jen's) or what.  But hopefully things will be better once the routine sets in.
    With time passing so quickly, Christmas will be here very soon!!!

0 comments: