BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Birthday Pictures










Joshua had a great birthday. We went to Chili's and my parents met us there. We ate and ate and ate!!








While Joshua was up front waiting for my parents, I told the waitress it was his b-day. After our meal, they came up and sang to him and brought him a treat. He was so surprised and got so embarrassed!!! My child who can get up in front of people and speak without getting afraid, got so incredibly red (I guess he gets that from me). It was way to funny. My only regret is that I forgot my camera had video and I should have taped it instead!!! I also died laughing because of Jacob. He laughed and laughed and laughed thinking it was the funniest thing that we got one on Joshua!! After that he opened a present there from my mom and dad. He got a new Bible cover and a gift card to Walmart. He came home and opened our presents. He decided he didn't want cake (thank goodness) until his friends come tomorrow, so I'll take a picture of that then. He ordered a blizzard cake from DQ and we are having pizza too!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

:O) I think the 3rd and 9th pictures captured it all! I love that 9th one where he's kicked his arms back...(why do I see a little Jack in that picture? I've never seen Jack do that!) and you can tell his face is red but he's also very pleased. Looks like y'all had a great time.

sara said...

Fun!!!! MmMm, I love DQ's cake.

Lydia said...

That 3rd picture is priceless! Kids are so open with their expressions!

Mark said...

Good choice - Chili's. At least he didn't choose Mr. Quick!