BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

A Girl Could Get Used To This.......
























I could really get used to days like today. I dropped the boys off, ran to Walmart, and then headed over to visit with my friend Lydia....(thanks Lydia). Jenna got to play with Kimberly and Lauren and the boys. After that, I went to the boy's school and had lunch with them. I really enjoyed getting to see them at school and they kept telling me how much they enjoyed me coming. Last night Joshua told me how excited he was to have me coming. I never realized something so little would make them so happy. I really could get used to this. Now, I need to get on the treadmill and clean house!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

If you clean house, then you don't need to use the treadmill. That's my excuse:) We loved having you- keep me informed of your schedule and we'll do it again soon!

Unknown said...

We've been laughing quite a bit lately as I keep saying, "If I weren't working, I could..."