BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Durham Bulls Fun
















Friday night we met Jack in Durham and went to the Durham Bulls game. His company had a reserved section where the kids could run around and we could still watch the game. I like that because it's hard for the kids to sit still for 9 innings. His company fed us all the soft drinks we could possibly hold (and the kids loved getting their own cans), chicken, baked beans, mac and cheese, potato salad, hot dogs, hamburgers (with all the fixins) and Goodberry's for dessert!! I love things like that. After the game, there was an impressive firework show.

2 comments:

Lydia said...

FUN!!!! I love company perks:) My parents are taking the kids to a Mudcats game in a few weeks with my Mom's company- bet the kids can't sit still:)

Unknown said...

Jen, you look so beautiful! I love your hair and your jewelry!! :) Miss you guys like crazy.