BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 22, 2010

mommy and jenna time







I really miss the times where I taught preschool and Jenna was still in preschool. We had every afternoon together before the boys came home. We would shop and do all kinds of things. Well today Jacob went to work with Jack and Josh got invited to play at a friends house, so Jenna and I did some Thanksgiving shopping and came home and started making goodies. We have Christmas playing and are having so much fun. I so treasure this time with her. I look at her and can't believe how fast she is growing. My baby is gone!!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Hey...why did you delete that post about Apples of Gold?
I love time spent with my kids baking and not having any other commitments for a few hours. It's rare that that happens...good for you for making time with your princess!