BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 14, 2010

New Kitchen




Our refrigerator was quickly dying. Actually it was working, but water kept leaking everywhere, even after numerous repairs. Last weekend we went shopping and they had 10% off, plus it was tax free weekend. They took our old fridge and put this one in yesterday. I love the extra room in the fridge side. It looks like we have nothing in there because there is so much room. I could still use more freezer room, but I like it. We switched and went with black. We switched the dishwasher plate to black so that it would match. I'm thinking about painting the microwave cart black and someday I want a new kitchen table in......black. I already have it picked out. Its a counter height table. Unfortunately with having to buy this (and I would have rather had many other things than a new fridge) and Christmas and not knowing what will happen to our job, that may be a couple of years down the road. Maybe I should just try to paint the table black.......wanna help Lydia!!! (lol) just kidding!!

2 comments:

Lydia said...

Before I even got to the end of your post, I was thinking, "Why doesn't she just paint everything?" And then I saw your comment to me- LOL!!!!! Seriously- go to Walmart, but a couple of their 99cent cans of black spray paint and a $4 can of polyurethane and invite me over. As long as we can get the cart and table outside on a day that is 50 degrees or warmer we are good to go!!!

sara said...

Love the frig!