BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What's been going on......

I've been listening to the radio today. I love to hear Chris Tomlin, Casting Crowns, and so many of these encouraging songs to lift me up. I thought I would blog about what has been going on lately.

  • I've been working a lot. This has been the first week in awhile that I've had three days in a row off. I'm sure Nov/Dec will be slower months with it being shorter months. I have so enjoyed working. I've been called, "Mrs. Clean, Mrs. Queen" and so many things in between. God has truly shown me this was where I was supposed to be as the last two months I have made more than preschool!!
  • The last three or four weeks have been so stressful as well. It has nothing to do with working, its just a lot of other things going on. A couple of weeks ago I think I had a migraine. I couldn't get rid of the headache and I felt sick on top of it. I know it was stress. I can't go into details of everything that is going on, but let's just say it's been a bumpy ride. We've seen doors closed and hopefully more will open.
  • During these down/stressful moments, I have opened my Bible and found things really meant for me for the day. Today I read Psalm 34. I've enjoyed hearing Jacob and Jenna recite for memory vs 7-14, but it helped to read it. vs 8....taste and see that the Lord is good....vs. 10 those that seek the Lord lack no good thing. vs 15...his ears are attentive to their cry vs 17 he delivers them from all their troubles, vs 18 the Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those that are crushed in spirit vs. 19 the righteous may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

comforting words indeed!

Lydia said...

So glad the job situ is going so well! I'm praying for you daily my friend!

sara said...

Wow it is so good to read those verses!