BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

more updates






The dresser is now out of my kitchen!! The top two pictures show my "new" dresser. The last one show the old one. It was so big and took up so much space and it was also beat up (we got it from a neighbor). It was hard to get everything into a smaller dresser, but oh, the possibilities I may have once we get money!! I can think of getting a nice mirror for the wall and maybe some other wall art to put up there. Hopefully this weekend I'll make enough at the sale to buy some paint and get started on that. I also dream about putting candles or a lamp or both on the dresser if I can find things. I also need to find something to hang on the back of my door for my jewlery so that the box and stand doesn't have to go on my dresser (I just want it to look nice and not cluttered) The storage shed is getting done too!! whoo hoo!! only a few more days of work left on that, and we should be done!! The kids can store their bikes in there, we can get that refrigerator out of Jenna's room and free up some more space in the house. I'll show pictures once that gets done.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

I may have a lamp for you if you don't mind painting it. And getting a shade...which you can get at the thrift store. Were you able to sell your old dresser? I like it, very "old-world" and would look great with some paint and new hardware. Like your new one too:)