BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 28, 2011

More Updates


The painting in my room is finally done. I do have a few holes that I need Jack to putty and then paint over them and them I am officially done. I don't know why I think these projects are going to get done so quickly! Painting my room or the living room is so different than the bathroom. Anyway with my new improved room comes more changes. One is that I always hated this "medicine cabinet" by my sink. I thought it was an eye sore, so when it was time to paint that area, the cabinet came down once and for all. It's now in a new "yard sale" pile. I'm still thinking something needs to go up there, but not sure yet what it is. I also took down a plate that needs something to replace, and of course the big mirror that I want. Now that I am in Dave Ramsey class, none of these things are in my budget, so I'm not sure if I'll ever get them.....especially a mirror which is about $45. I guess I can wait until Christmas, and hopefully we will have a "Christmas budget" by then!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh! I'm starting to regret that Bobby's nephew is taking that class. Ever since he found out I bought baby chickens, he keeps lecturing me about the difference between a need and a want. I'm really glad he's learning that, but I also don't want a sermon every time I buy something!