BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 7, 2011

progress

Believe it or not, we are making progress. Since Saturday was raining, we spent the day cleaning. Jack cleaned out my closet and reorganized it so now I can walk in it. There is still a lot of stuff, but it is better. I have a small dresser in my kitchen (but hopefully that will be in my room by Wednesday) and a refrigerator in Jenna's room. Jenna's room is also a mess full of yard sale things, but hopefully having the yard sale Saturday will make it better. I'm hoping to make a little cash to buy some paint (and a mirror) and enough for Jack and I have a night out Monday night (since the sitter is actually free for once). Jack also made progress on the storage shed. Part of the walls are up, so it looks like a shed now. Hopefully in a few weeks my house will be back to normal and my walls will be painted!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

WHOOOHOOO! Hooray for completed projects and progression on others!