BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 18, 2011

work in progress







The top picture shows my new comforter with the blue walls. I made enough money at the yard sale to buy paint (yeah!) and I started painting on Tuesday afternoon. I had to work half day yesterday and a full day today, but hopefully tomorrow I can get the rest painted!! I love this brown color! I feel like I'm in a new room. Thanks Lydia, Jack and Jenna for helping me pick out the color. I love the color so much, I'd love it in my living room, but I don't want the same color in both rooms!! You can see that I need to still do the sink area and there are a couple of more walls, but hopefully it will get done!

1 comments:

Lydia said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you could always do a darker shade in your living room so it's still in the same color family but different from your room.