BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jenna and Olivia

















Jenna has been bugging me for weeks to let her friend come over, so I finally told her she could. Olivia came to visit us. Olivia and Jenna were in the same kindergarten class but got "separated" during first grade. They are back together again this year and are loving being in the same class. Olivia is such a sweet little girl and comes from a good home. I painted their toenails and fingernails and Jack set up the air mattress for them. They had so much fun when Jack let the air out that he filled it back up just to let them do it again! I am so thankful she has good friends. I loved hearing all the giggling. It makes me want another little girl, but don't worry that is NOT happening!!!