BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 7, 2012

What Goes There?






Most of you know I have totally re-done my kitchen and I love it. We put new flooring on top of our old one, took done the wallpaper border and painted it a sage green (which doesn't show up on the pictures) and then switched everything to black, including my new table. We also just finished another change (see second picture). Remember that old ugly phone hanging by the light switch.....well, Jack was able to take everything done and re patch the wall, so that UGLY phone on my wall is gone. If you will notice on the other picture, I still have a very blank wall (the top picture). It is SO naked!! It really needs some work up there. I thought about maybe one of those large clocks.....but I wanted my readers to give some more suggestions.....be careful if you suggest it, you might have to help me :).....if you find something at a thrift store, just let me know!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jack said...

A Chic-filet calendar! I'll get my hammer and nails.

Lydia said...

Jack is funny. I love the idea of a a vintage looking clock. Can you say Ross and TJ Maxx??? Wanna go after working out one night...in our gym clothes? it would be kinda daring:)

Monica said...

If you want grape vines for a grapevine wreath let me know!