BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Menu Wednesday

Do you ever have one of those weeks where you are being pulled in different directions.....when you wonder how on earth everything is going to come together? Well, this is one of those weeks. I had my day all planned out today. I even broke everything down by times so that I could keep a schedule! I was on the elliptical and got a phone call from preschool wanting me to come in a sub. Well, there went my day! I managed to get a few groceries and had to put everything else on hold. I'm working the next two days, and have a ton of things to get done by this weekend. I'm just praying it will all come together. I should be ok by Sunday night!! Here is the menu for the week:

Wednesday: shrimp and french fries
Thursday: Ham and cheese roll ups (hoping to get out to our ladies group)
Friday: pizza (Josh is having a friend over)
Saturday: taco salad (we didn't use all the shells from last week)
Sunday: Josh's birthday......out to eat
Monday: bacon and Parmesan pasta (by request from the kids)
Tuesday: swiss chicken

Have a great week!

0 comments: