BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Friends


Last night I was able to see my friends from our old church. I was able to get with Heather, Kim, and Traci. We went to Macaroni Grill and ate and sat and talked for 3 plus hours. It was good to see them again, and the food was great. It was nice to get out and away for the night!!

I know some people are not fans of facebook, but a couple of weeks ago, I found a friend I went to high school with in Illinois, before we moved here. We started talking and I found out that she was coming to Duke because her daughter was having surgery. She contacted me again and said it was Duke Raleigh Hospital, which was a relief because I know where that is and it is much closer. Anyway, I was able to go Saturday and we went over to McDonalds and talked for 2 hours. I was a little nervous because I haven't seen or talked to her in 25 years (showing my age) but we were able to talk like we had been together all this time. I am so glad I had this chance to see Amy again.

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Good friends are priceless!!!!

Unknown said...

Great! Re-connecting is wonderful!

sara said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!!!