BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Hidden Valley Wonders Trip













My kids got to go with some friends to Miss Dottie's house for a "field trip" (although Joshua said it wasn't really a field trip). I didn't get to go because I had to work at summer camp (this is what happens when you pray for extra money). Anyway, they had a blast. They really liked the goats, trail and horses. I was proud of Jenna for going and getting on the horse, although I haven't seen proof that she did it! It was good for them to get away for a day. They have been staying with me....playing with toys, going outside on the playground and watching videos for 3 hours.

1 comments:

Lydia said...

Ask Melinda Creech about horse photos! Jenna was in her group- YAY Jenna for riding the horse! And yay! Jennifer for answered prayers about extra money!