BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Vacation

I don't have my computer, so I can't post pictures. I'm using Jack's laptop while he is out jogging, but I thought I would just post a minute. We are having a great time. We got to the resort about 12:30 yesterday, used the pool, got our room, used the pool, went and got pizza and a few groceries, and then went out to the ocean! We have done much of the same today. So far our only drawback has been Joshua's ears hurting. He was crying last night in pain....not sure if that is because of his ear problems/ and one tube being in, but we got some ear plugs for him and that has seemed to help. I'm glad we go back to the ENT next month just to have it checked.
We have saved money this year by buying restaurant gift cards during the last few months. Every time I knew my grocery bill was lower, I would add on a gift card so that we woul not be "bombarded" with expenses all in one week. I think I will do it again next year. I only do it when my bill is lower than normal, and like I said, it keeps vacation expenses down. I could get used to being here!!!

0 comments: