BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 5, 2009

Vacation on my mind......

My first week of summer break has been ok. My only problem is that I need to get back into some type of routine or I will go nuts!!! I also need to find some projects to work on to keep me busy. If I do both of these things, I won't eat the pantry dry!!! But this "routine" will have to wait to start until another week because next week we are going to the beach!!! We'll be leaving Monday morning and will be back early Friday afternoon! I can't wait to go!
I have a few projects in mind. I also have a couple of activities for the kids......a couple of day camps, free movies, etc, but I'm looking for more things to do. Not a lot that we are so overwhelmed with activities, but things to give the kids something different to do, and to keep mama happy!!!! Any suggestions are more than welcome! Have a great weekend. I may blog from the beach, or I may wait until Friday!

3 comments:

fillup said...

Know you are looking forward to going to the beach next weekend. You are really busy and need to get away. We all have a busy weekend this Saturday, so you will be more than ready to get away. We also have a vacation this month too, but not at the beach. We do hope to go to Myrtle Beach sometime this summer though. We usually go every year and see a show or two and enjoy it so much, although we do not stay but about a couple or not more than 3 days, but it is close enough so we can go each year if we wish.

Lydia said...

We ar doing the free movies also, and lots of museum fun. We are so lucky to live in NC where the museums are free!! The art museum, actually ALL the museums, have lots of neat things for kids to do and lots of "hands on" days. If you want to be included on my field trip list for this summer, then let me know. We doing Hidden Valley Wonders, IMAX, Post Office, Oak View.

Amy said...

Hey. I'm in the process of getting organized for summer (goals list). I hope we can go to Marbles, the Durham museum, free movies, play with friends, pick blueberries, pick peaches, make sorbet popsicles, Mommy exercises, school review, camping, VBS, so much FUN to be had!!!! I love summer!