BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, June 26, 2009

Updates


First here are my freebies for the week. I got all of this (except the Tylenol) for free. I also got two more bottles of the sobe water for free, but just didn't get a picture. CVS had them buy one get one free, plus I had two coupons for BOGO so I got 4 free. The Tylenol cost$1.oo so that wasn't bad. I saved $17 in coupons this week at the grocery store, and by using my card on top of that, I saved a total of $36.


I worked a week of camp this week and am so tired. Three of us worked and we had 19 kids....whew!! I am exhausted!!! Priscilla informed me today that she is not adding another 3 year old class because she still needs 10 kids before she could even have a class. I did ask her when she asked me to work camp about things and apparently I do have a job next year for 5 days. I don't know if I will be with Melody or not. I like the other lady, but hope that I don't get switched to her. She brings a lot of her personal life to school, and I really don't want to hear it for 5 days. I talked with Priscilla today and she doesn't know who she is going to cut or how she will arrange the current staff. I was still SCS would tell me that they would use more of me or that even a non-teaching position would become available (since the school is growing) but haven't heard anything. I'll be ok if I stay with Melody 5 days a week. I'll be ok if Priscilla changes her mind and says I can work 3 days a week (although she doesn't usually go back on her word) Please continue to pray that God would clearly show me what I should do.

0 comments: