BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Getting Back on Track.....

  • Only two more nights/days until Jack gets home. I enjoyed the first night by myself, except when it was time to sleep, but after that night I was lonely and I needed him here. I don't know how single moms do it. Hopefully, I can make it until then.
  • I have tomorrow off. Johnston County workday....the kids have school, so I can walk, and get some major work done around here! I am so excited!!!
  • Jack tells me he is going to Salt Lake City in October. This time it's only 3 days, but he is staying in a 5 star resort/hotel....which makes me want to go so bad!! I could enjoy luxury while he is working. Hmmm...only problem.....child care, school, etc....someone has to hold down the fort!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yeah, I can see you kicked back with bunny slippers on your feet and cucumbers on your eyes while this person plasters mud on your faced and tries to convert you to Mormonism!!! :O) somehow I don't see you staying relaxed very long!

Lydia said...

If I had a 15 passenger van, I'd offer to babysit so you can go!!!! I'm trying my hardest to get one:)